Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Seeking Donors...

I'm kind of cringing as I write this, because I really don't like soliciting friends and family for donations BUT I am SO SO close to getting a bunch of WONDERFUL manipulatives to teach math this next year and couldn't resist asking for help from people I know. School starts in about 20 days and I would LOVE to start the year off with these materials for my new math curriculum; I'll be so much more prepared and the kids will be so much more engaged. If you're wondering why I just don't wait for my district to buy them for me, well, that's not an option--because you see they want us to use this newly adopted curriculum but they aren't willing to pay for everything that the program tells us to use. This is my dysfunctional district. If you're at all interested in donating even 5 dollars to my classroom project, please click here. I only have to find 100 more dollars in donations, and then they will send all of the materials I have requested to me!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I am overjoyed! Someone completed the funding on my project!!!