Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hiatus

When I signed into our blog just now, it took me about 15 minutes to figure out how to even post something. It's been a long time. I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures on here of things we've been up to (mostly from this summer). Enjoy!

On June 14th, Jameson GRADUATED!!! He's worked so hard at Stanford and it was so fun to be married to a student!


Jameson started his job at Morgan Stanley the day after he graduated! He commutes to SF every day at 5am so he can be to work at 6am. Ya, he's superman.


June 15th (ie first day of work) was also my birthday, so we met up in the city and had a yummy dinner with a beautiful view.

Over summer, I worked at my district office and spent my free time redecorating our bedroom. Here is my photo frame collage. We still need to fill the pictures, but I just love it!

It's hard to see in this picture but I also painted and distressed all of our bedroom dressers. They turned out great! My talented next door neighbor helped me so much! She's great at DIY stuff and totally inspired me!
We've been living in the Bay Area for years now and I still hadn't ever seen the "Full House" house from up high until our fun neighbors took us there! It was a great time.



Happiness.

It was really windy!


Jameson found this little guy at a pricey little boutique in SF. He fell in love and wanted all kinds of pictures with it.



We went to Mammoth this summer with Jameson's family and it was so much fun! I'd never been there before! Here I am with my sweet mother-in-law on a gondola!


Jameson and I in front of a pretty waterfall.

Gone fishing.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Congrats on Jameson graduating! That is such a huge thing. I hope he's enjoying the job. I love the pics of you two. You're such a cute couple. Looks like life is good!