Anyway, I clearly have lots of catching up to do. For now, you get a story about some birds that wanted to establish residence in our new abode (stay tuned for new cute cottage pictures)!
A couple weeks ago we left our bathroom window open (without a screen on it) and both Jameson and I left. Jameson came home to two little birds just hanging out in our bathroom. Well, I guess they weren't just hanging out--they were trying to get out but without much success! Jameson facilitated their departure and captured some shots for me (since I would definitely get a kick out of this). I do think it's a good thing I wasn't there, though ;) They left a gross mess behind and we're glad they finally made it out. I do like little birds, but I prefer pictures of their silhouettes!
1 comment:
A mating pair? How come Jameson seems to know everything? I think this is a sign of good things to come....
Post a Comment