Saturday, May 8, 2010
Our New Little Abode (new as in this last December)
We moved into a darling little cottage in December. It really is quite lovely. I've almost finished the decorating! Here are some pictures:
Welcome to the Haslam's cottage...
I've developed a green thumb :)
Front door...cute cute cute!
Climb the stairs...you're almost there!
Living/dining room...(I just LOVE the skylights)!
Living room...and a sneak peak at the balcony...(we're going to hang out there a bunch this summer)!
Kitchen...
Snapshot of the bedroom...
and the bathroom...which is beautiful but I didn't get a very good picture. Yay. Come visit us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How adorable! I love it! It looks like Angela (I don't know about Ashley yet) wont be around the week of Vicky's wedding, so that's got me thinking I may just have to come stay with you guys a couple of days, or at least come see your cute little place for myself! I'll let you know more soon.
You are ALWAYS welcome! I can't wait to see you!!!
Wow this is so cute, I love your decorating style!
Post a Comment