Friday, June 18, 2010

25 in the city!

I would that I could go back to June 15! So many fun surprises were in store! First, I got my hair washed and curled (two of my favorite things!) at an Aveda salon for $5. Yes, that was 5 dollars. (Jameson found this girl who has her license and everything but currently charges $5 for everything--cutting his hair, etc. because she's earning her place at their fancy salon. Next week her prices go up to $75! Well, it was fun while it lasted).

Then I went shopping! I knew I was going to meet Jameson in the city for dinner but he texted me around 2 and told me to pack a bag because I wasn't going to be coming home that night. I love the city! I was so excited! I really want to move there! When I went home to pack, I found gorgeous flowers sent from my two lovely sisters on my doorstep. I enjoyed them for a few minutes, packed my bag and was off.

I picked Jameson up from work and he took me here. OH MY GOODNESS. Some of the best food I've ever had!

Jameson then drove us here. I have a crazy obsession with fancy hotels and I've always wanted to stay here! It was magical. We stayed the night, woke up and had breakfast in bed, and then Jameson was whisked off to work at 6:30 am. I stayed in bed till almost noon enjoying that luxurious bed!





As Jameson always says, "Happy wife = happy life."


No comments: