Sunday, March 13, 2011
Music to My Ears
Jameson tells me I have an uncanny ability remembering words of songs. It's true. Must have been all the love songs I listened to when I was young. :) Tonight we were listening to classical music on Pandora while picking up our apartment and a song came on. No lyrics this time, just instrumental. I knew I knew it! It was a song from my youth--one that I hadn't heard in ages. It was a song that made me think of ice skating with my mom as a young girl. I thought of the Olympics. Initially I thought it was Ekaterina Gordeeva who skated to it. But that wasn't right. Then I found it! The Swan. I was only 9 when my mom and I watched Oksana Baiul transform into the Swan. She was such an inspiration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment