Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring

Jameson found a really awesome spot in Marin to hike so we went there a few weeks ago. The weather has been really nice and I think we'll be returning here a lot. It was right by the ocean.


One of Jenn's artists, Ellie, had a show at the W in SF on Thursday night. The three of us watched the show together. I am obsessed. She's such a talented musician and such a fun performer. I just learned that Ellie played at the Royal Wedding which makes me love her even more. She's huge in England right now.
Highlights from Jenn's visit included taking pictures in front of the Painted Ladies, harmonizing to the Full House theme song as we hiked up the hill.

We colored Easter eggs. My mom had the best Easters for us growing up--so I was sure not to disappoint my most special guest.

Our eggs weren't that elaborate.
Jameson's, on the other hand, was impressive (of course). He's kind of an over-achiever as you may remember from our Halloween pumpkin carving posts. No, I'm just jealous of his mad artistic skills.

Jameson and Jenn each got a special Easter basket. They even got to hunt for eggs. I got some pretty tulips :)

Jameson's birthday post will follow.

No comments: