Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pt. Reyes & Capitola

Each of these cities is a must see for those living in the Bay Area.

After Jameson got back from his Point Reyes backpacking trip, I really wanted to see what he'd hiked, and wow, just driving along the 1 wore me out. My husband's a stud.


This is us in Capitola--a darling little town that was formerly unknown to us till our friends from San Diego took us there. Reminds me of Italy. Such fun!

2 comments:

Phillip said...

Daddy and I went to Pt. Reyes on our first ever vacation as a married couple when I was pregnant with Jameson. It was very romantic , except that Daddy was trying to save money and only let me eat the breakfast at the Bed and Breakfast inns we stayed at and dinner to save money! I made me very grumpy- Definitely need my food!
Mom

Jessie said...

Oh Laurie! That is too funny! (Though I'm sure it wasn't funny at all to you at the time!)