Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Dear Aunt "E" Comes to Town!

I have this favorite great aunt, Aunt "E", who is near and dear to my heart. She lives in Dallas and is 87 years old--though no one believes me when I tell them this. She is all that I want to be when I am old! I can't even call her old because she is so young at heart. She has the BEST attitude about life and is just such a special person to our family--my sisters and I just adore her (and of course Jameson does too). Here are some pictures from her recent visit. She and I, and her friend Mary stayed the week in San Francisco. :)




Jameson, eating the best dessert of my life. Yes, I know, I am full of hyperbole. And, let's be honest, Jameson ate half a bite and I had 25.


Top of the Mark.
Jameson and I thoroughly enjoyed their Shirley Temples. ;)

Jameson joined us most nights after work for dinner. He's the best tour guide. I love him because he doesn't get stressed out driving around SF like me!!! He knows the city so well.

We were cracking up here because Aunt "E" just learned how to use a digital camera!

YUM.
Sausalito is our favorite.


1 comment:

Stacie S-H said...

LOVE Aunt E! She is stylin!! and looks way younger than her real age!