Friday, February 15, 2013

Noe Evelyn Haslam

Meet Noe! (Today she is 9 months old! Time flies!) She is the best thing that's ever happened to us :) 

Noe Evelyn Haslam
May 15, 2012
3:39 am
6 lbs 2 oz
18.5 inches

Noe (pronounced No-EE like Chloe or Zoe but with an N) is named after this adorably charming neighborhood in San Francisco that we used to live in called Noe Valley. Jameson and I would walk around 24th Street in Noe Valley and say, 'Wouldn't it be fun to have a little girl and call her Noe?' Well, now we have her!

She had the most perfect little features (and still does). Though I know we're pretty biased.

She was SO alert, right from the moment she was born!

  And she was the tiniest little thing. The perfect size! 

 We couldn't stop looking at her!

 All dressed and ready to go home. 

She was such an angel for her first car ride!

Our bitty baby at home. 

So much spunk! 

Her favorite place to sleep! 

Noe's first wedding (Napa Valley, CA)! 

 Working on sitting up. She looks like a little elf here :)

 Talking!

 I think I cried more than Noe after the shots!

 Noe's first trip to Noe Valley. We love taking her everywhere with us!

 She discovered her hands! And she loves them. She is the most focused little baby!

 Visiting Hawaii when she was 3 months old. She was in paradise!

 She found her toes! And boy do they make her happy!

 She loves love loves swinging!

Noe's first Halloween! (She was our little bear cub, and we were hikers!)

The family at the Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Festival.

 Jameson's labor of love for baby Noe.

 First time in the high chair!

 She loves to smile and giggle!


 Dressed for her Great Great (Grand?) Aunt Evelyn's 90th birthday party in Dallas.




 DC for Dalton and Maggie's wedding! (Noe's a little jet setter and so far she's been a dream on every flight).

 We love her expressive eyes!


 Christmas discoveries!

 More smiles and talking!

 Noe and her new snow hat! (We moved to Boston--we'll write about that eventually too!)
 Noe's first Valentine's Day! She loved her cards and packages!

She is the light of our lives!



3 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

Omgoodness, she is adorable and I love the name! Somehow I think I missed that you guys had a baby. Eek. And I had no idea you moved to Boston either! wow! So much fun it sounds like, esp all the trips! Thanks for updating the blog, was fun to see all the pictures & what you guys have been up to :)

Katie B. said...

She is so cute! I especially love the little sun hat photo. Hooray for babies! Enjoy Boston! I loved it there. (Lived there between ages 7 and 12).

Unknown said...

I am so so so happy for you guys! This post made my heart warm up and smile. How can you not smile when you look at Noe?? And her and Oso together make the best pair. Sounds like you guys are having an amazing time. I vote you cutest family of all time :)