Friday, September 13, 2013

Noe Happenings

It's amazing how much Noe really gets and understands. This age is amazing. I forget how she's always watching, until I turn around and see her doing something we do without ever explicitly having taught her to do it.

 She's got turning the iRobot on and off down to a science.

 She tries to help fold laundry and loves trying to put on our shirts/socks/shoes.




 She feeds her baby seahorse by putting cheerios into his back. Then she turns him around to make sure he's happy ;)

 She gets Oso outside and ready for his walk. And then they wait for me.

 She scrubs down miscellaneous objects.

 She turns dad's razor on and off (and plugs it into the wall--even though she knows she's not supposed to).

 She insists on being right by dad's side so they can work on the car together. She knows more about tools than I do.




No comments: