I was reading through my last post and I decided I needed to revise it. I wanted to do a little Noe tribute instead of just sticking in the birthday festivities with the rest of the post. I remembered being in tears on the eve of Noe's 1st birthday (May 14, 2012). Part of me was grieving that her infancy seemed to be gone, but the other part was just overwhelmed with love for her and all we'd experienced together in the last year. She was my little miracle baby. She did not just survive a really hard pregnancy, but thrived. I still remember her perfect skin and sweet features when she was born. She looked like a newborn doll. We loved her so completely from the first moment. Here are a few pictures of Noe that the hospital photographer took of her when she was two days old, as well as some pictures of her on her 1st birthday and then some family pictures right before she turned 1.




































We spent her 1st birthday amongst the Lilac's (where we also took the family pictures) then we went home where Jameson joined us after work with cupcakes. Noe was so sweet and dainty about eating (or rather sampling) her cupcake. She only wanted a few licks of frosting off her fingers. We're so grateful to have her in our family.
At the time of me writing this post, Noe is 14 months. She loves saying the words she knows--dog, Oso, food, this, mama, dada, ba (for ball and book). She loves to play in the backyard or go anywhere Oso goes. She is strong willed and sweet and surprises me every day!
2 comments:
Cute! She is the most adorable girl.
she is so so cute and your dog is ginormous!
Post a Comment