Wednesday, August 7, 2013

April-June 2013

We're continuing to fall more and more in love with New England. Here are some photos of our lives of late.

Several Saturdays back, we headed to Newburyport for the day. It was such a charming little place and we felt at home being near the sea.

 Noe is such a little explorer. It's so fun to see the world through her eyes! People are always commenting on how focused she is.



(Noe LOVES cords)

Aunt "E" sent her this sweet birthday dress and we had a little photoshoot in it!

 I still thinking she's the prettiest little sleeper that ever graced the earth. Biased? Maybe.




While Jameson's parents were here, we went to Concord. I fell in love with this darling town. Noe loved it too.

Kendall visited us a week or so after her parents left and we did lots of touristy things in Boston! Here we are about to board the T!


 We took a trip to DC for a good friend's wedding and had a blast!



We did lots of playing at home. Peek-a-boo has been a long time favorite.

A few weeks later, we went to Rockport and ran into some friends. Here Noe is, trying to hug her little friend. She's quite affectionate. She gives hugs, kisses, and pats on the back--which are my personal favorite.

First experience at a beach in New England.

Noe wants to know how everything works. Including how bagels are made.

Noe's first popsicle.

A couple of my friends and I signed up for a mom and baby swim class for a few weeks and Noe LOVED it. She splashed around the pool looking for rubber ducks the entire time. It was such a delight to watch her!

She still loves to swing.

And loves to stand and get into everything. (This was the night she stood for the first time alone!)






For my birthday, Jameson surprised me with a day trip to Newport, RI. It was one of the best days I've had all year. Definitely my favorite birthday yet. He was so thoughtful and sweet and it was just so great to be there all day with nothing to rush home to. We can't wait to go back!

One of my friends from church surprised me with the most beautiful arrangement I've ever seen. (She does flowers, clearly). This picture doesn't do it justice, but I had to put it in because it just made my day.

Noe, sporting a cute suit at Walden Pond.

I just love my little family so much and I'm so happy we're in Boston! A Noe birthday post will follow!


No comments: