One of the perks of having your husband still in school is that you get to take high-quality PE classes for a very nominal fee! I've been desperately needing a fun activity to take me away from working 24/7 so I decided to sign up for a Zumba class at Stanford. I didn't know much about it--except for the stuff I checked out online, and I AM OBSESSED!!! It's super fun! I feel like I'm at a Latin dance party and I'm getting such a good workout!
The video below is kind of ridiculous, but this will give you a general idea of what Zumba is ;)
P.S. No one dresses like that in my class. Just thought you might like to know.
1 comment:
Wow that does look like fun! Although if i were taking the class i would want a one piece outfit like the girl in the grey... it's not quite a bikini hahaha
just kidding!
Happy New!
Post a Comment