
We had a wonderful Christmas vacation in Southern California! We have it really easy because both of our families are in Carlsbad.

(This photo got posted simply to illustrate how difficult it is to take pictures with Jameson! He is just like a little kid, always making funny faces. Can you imagine how hard it will be to take family pictures when we have little kids?! He gets a good laugh out of my reactions, that's for sure!)

Here's Jameson hanging out by the Christmas tree at my house. Isn't he handsome in his new Christmas coat?

I wish you could see our tree a little closer. My mom has THE BEST ornaments of anyone I know. I've already started collecting a few of my own (when they're 75% off after Christmas) so that next year Jameson and I can have a cute little tree of our own.

On December 29th, Jameson and I celebrated our 1st Anniversary...at Disneyland. Everytime we've been home over the last year I've told him how much I want to go there on our next trip down to SoCal. So, he surprised me! We had a great time (and got into California Adventure for free, too!)




The castle was gorgeous, as you can see! I kept saying how 'magical' it all was since it was still all decked out for Christmas. Jameson got many a good laugh from that one!

Disneyland even gave us 'Happy Anniversary' buttons! It was so darling! I definitely sported mine on my sweater ;) Jameson put his on his backpack!



One last picture with the mickey ears!

After Disneyland Jameson took me to the Mariott in Dana Point which was GORGEOUS. A very thoughtful lady checked us in at the front desk and after hearing that we were celebrating one year, she sent up some chocolate covered strawberries (DELICIOUS!) and Martinelli's! I was ecstatic! So, naturally, we dressed up in those cozy hotel robes and had a little celebration!

Jameson's favorite!

My favorite!

Cheers!

Jameson was a very good sport, putting up with all my picture taking nonsense!



Oh my goodness. This bed was HEAVENLY. I would like to have one someday. ;)

Here is the top of our wedding cake that Jameson's mom saved for us all year! (Thank you, Laurie!) I mostly just wanted to take pictures with it. It was pretty gross after being in the freezer for a year!

This is what it looked like before Jameson and I got ahold of it!

Here we are again with a really scary face from Jameson.

This picture finally happened after about 5 minutes of me whining, "Jameson, PLEASE be normal!"

And the after photo.
We also went skating with Jameson's little brother Dallin and some friends while home.

That's me doing backwards crossovers in the middle--I really want to get back into skating!

Bobby and Rachel having a good time!

Me lacing up my skates!
Needless to say, we can't wait till we get to go back home again! Come to think of it, I'm just ready for another vacation in general!
1 comment:
Cool looks like you guys had a great holiday! I love to go ice skating too. Jameson - your hair is wild and outta control. Where is your part?!?! :-p totally joking. Have a great day!
Post a Comment