Called an 'epidemic' by some, there's a viral behavior going around facebook - somebody came up with the idea to write 25 random things about their self and then "tag" (think tag like the playground game, only virtual) 25 of their friends to do the same thing. Its the 2009 version of a chain letter. I'm rather surprised that it has become such a hot item, but...
Apparently people like volunteering random information about themselves.
Here's my little brother's, copied from his facebook page:
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I am home sick right now.I feel like crap.
2. If I tagged you in this and you've already been tagged a bunch of times and you're really annoyed, I apologize in advance.
3. I really like listening to music, and the hearing in my left ear is noticeably worse than my right.
4. I am happiest when I am shredding with Colt, Steven, Garrett, Kevin, Austen, Dallin, or anyone else who decides they want to come huck with us.
5. I am really grateful for my awesome family.
6. Life makes the most sense for me when I am digging.
7. Pretty much the sickest thing ever is when you take a gnarly crash and after the pain is gone you get up and walk away without any serious injuries. Oh and you got it on camera.
8. I love eating-especially mexican, italian, and asian food.
9. The only reason I swim is so I can eat as much as I want and not gain weight.
10. Just kidding
11. The other night my dad was wrestling with my little brother and he ran away at full speed and clapped his dome on the door jam. Gnarliest thing I've seen in a while.
12. I have recently acquired a love for the game of golf. I suck at it though.
13.Nothing bugs me more than school.
14. Last year I fractured my L5 vertebrae in my back.
15. This year Steven fractured the same vertebrae.
16. I am skipping math right now due to sickness and probably will feel more dumb than usual next class.
17. The dirt is going to be perfect this weekend-a long weekend. sick.
18. I really enjoyed Jamming with my band Spegma last year. Too bad TR wouldn't let us in to battle of the bands. jerk.
19. Last year Matt and I were going to put Ms. Hoyman's fake cat in Jello but somebody snitched. You ruined it.
20. I get really red alot and it sucks.
21. Under spf 50 doesnt work.
22. I love the water, but I don't like Carlsbad because the environmentalists tear all my jumps down.
23. I am not a hateful person, but I hate environmentalists.
24. I have lived in Calavera Hills pretty much my whole life, and it rocks here.
25. I like Canadians.
No comments:
Post a Comment