Sunday, February 8, 2009

Serendipity

Jameson and I were in Berkeley yesterday. I have withdrawals. Maybe Jameson will attend business school here. That's what I'm hoping for. Anyway, yesterday we participated in a rivalry trivia bowl (strike that, I didn't really participate, just Jameson) between the Berkeley and Stanford wards. After finishing up, we were driving along Shattuck in North Berkeley trying to decide what to eat. I was looking out the window, scoping out all the possibilities when I saw someone who looked familiar walking down the street. I quickly realized it was one of my favorite Cal friend's mom with my friend's brother and sister-in-law! I called my friend, Nicole. To my surprise and excitement she was visiting Berkeley too! (She moved back to Southern California after graduation, so it was very random that I would find her back at our Alma Mater). This girl can make me laugh like none other. I love her! Without her, I don't know how I would have made it through those stressful (but equally wonderful) years! Jameson and I kidnapped Nicole and indulged in the good food that is plentiful throughout this lovely town. Oh Berkeley, how I love thee!

No comments: