Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sigh :(

Dear Msr. Haslam**

I a'm so sorry for my rude be-haver I rite this letter to tell you that I am so're and. I will try to do my homework I don't rilly do it becuese family problem's

Sincerly,
Moises your student

**I do not make my students write apology letters. He wrote it at home last night and placed it on my desk when I wasn't looking after school, along with a card that reads: "I'am sorry for my bad day's." I almost cried.

2 comments:

Phillip said...

Jessie-
Don't you wish you could just make life perfect for everyone?? He is so lucky to have you! He may struggle with English- but he understands your concern for him and that makes all the difference.
Love, Laurie

Chris said...

Now that's cute. I still blame family problems with things don't go as planned.