I won't go into too much detail right now, but to illustrate how my day went yesterday here's a few pieces of information:
1) After the kids were dismissed at 3:00, I took off my shoes and sat on my floor in front of the whiteboard for 20 minutes in complete silence just taking it all in.
2) When I got home, I ate dinner, talked to Jameson for about 15 minutes, took a quick shower (it's been in the upper 90s--and my classroom was no exception--so I was all sweaty) and fell right asleep. I slept from 6:00-10:15 pm. I didn't mean for that to happen! When I woke up at 10:15, all I did was brush my teeth and ask Jameson to transcribe my agenda for tomorrow since our printer is broken--and he, being the wonderful husband that he is, did this for me without even questioning why I wasn't doing it myself. And then I went back to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment