
A friend of mine is having a little baby girl soon and her shower is coming up so I thought I'd go down to the Stanford mall and pick the little one out something cute from Baby Gap. I was really excited about this because I love love love baby clothes! Especially girl ones! (I blame this on my mother!) Today I am really supposed to be making long-term plans for the school-year, but that's neither here nor there! Can you tell I'm really distracted?!
Anyway, I was walking along trying to find Baby Gap when I stumbled upon what looked to be a darling boutique baby store. Of course, this is the Stanford Shopping Mall we're talking about! I really wanted to see what they had, knowing ahead of time that it would probably be too expensive, but I went in anyways--since I did have the perfect excuse!
And, oh my goodness, this was the CUTEST little place I've ever seen. Expensive, yes--but they had a bunch of darling things on sale, especially for 0-3 month olds! Perfect! I bought a cute little outfit AND a matching hat for not very much money for my friend's baby. The worst part of this little escapade (or the best, depending upon how you look at it) is that I couldn't decide between these two little dresses for my friend's baby, so I bought one for my friend and one for me! No, I'm not actually pregnant, nor am I planning to be anytime soon, but I couldn't resist this little jumper! (It's the one above).
I never did make it to Baby Gap because I found everything I needed (and more!) at Janie and Jack. Moms-beware! This store is addicting--even if you're not a mom!
3 comments:
Oh boy.
Very adorable!!- I hope that my granddaughter gets to wear that soon-
(just as soon as you're ready)
Mom
It's so funny, as soon as you have kids you totally stop shopping for yourself (something that would seem impossible in collage) and do all your shopping for your kids. It's a dangerous habit and anytime you need a shopping partner call me.
Post a Comment