I'm not a huge Brett Favre fan, but we'll get back to that.
Among other things, I spend my time at work* listening to various podcasts, including but not limited to those found on ESPN.com, NPR.org, and WSJ.com (who am I kidding, I don't listen to the wsj- still too boring. Give me 5 years and I'll be there). Anyways, I get the condensed radio show done by Mike Greenburg and Mike Golic - Mike and Mike in the Mornings. It isn't amazing sports journalism, but they are pretty entertaining and have a good dynamic going for them. Anyways, the sports world has been consumed as of late by everything Favre. If you didn't know that, you're probably missing the Y chromosome. If that isn't the case, well...
So anyways, they were playing that song because Mike Greenburg is a Jets fan etc etc and it was stuck in my head. I'm not saying I don't like the song. I mean, who wouldn't want hair like Michael Bolton?
*I'm extremely productive at work. I like to think of the podcasts as PED (performance enhancing devices).
No comments:
Post a Comment